PROTOCOLS FOR ACCESS TO THE PRESENT EVENT
- Make your accreditation online. We will not have a physical accreditation system at Expominas
- Access to the in-person event requires proof of - at least - 1 dose of vaccine for all visitors, exhibitors, suppliers. If you have not provided proof at the Online Accreditation or by the Exhibitors/Assemblers at CAEX/CAM, you must do so on the day you access the event at the entrance, presenting the covid-19 vaccination card (in original paper or via the ConnectSUS application).
- Access to the event will not be allowed without proof of the vaccine (1 dose).
- The security protocols defined by the organization, such as the use of masks, limited number of people identified in internal spaces and other protocols that are specified, must also be followed.
- Rapid negative testing (up to 72h before the event) of covid-19 will be required for any participation in cupping sessions at the event. See accepted test types below.
- Up to 48 hours before the event, a quick Health Questionnaire will be sent by email to be answered. It is essential for your entry into the event.
- Always check your email for new information about INTERNATIONAL COFFEE WEEK 2021.
COMPULSORY VACCINATION LETTER FOR ALL
We recommend uploading your vaccination card directly to the online accreditation. If you don't, take the printed document or download the vaccination card from the Connect SUS app or similar in your state.
TESTS ACCEPTED TO CUPPING SESSIONS
- Only necessary for those who are going to carry out cupping - coffee tasting. Tests against Covid-19 will be checked daily within the event and exchanged for an access bracelet.
- The visitor must take the original printed test to present at the event
- Tests that will be accepted (take up to 72 hours before the event):
- SARS-CoV-2 Nasal Antigen Rapid Test
- SARS-CoV-2 Saliva Antigen Rapid Test
- RT-PCR Covid